• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Saying Hello (1 Viewer)

Beverlybaynes

Mod Squad
Just saying hello from northeastern Indiana in the US. And I'd like to thank Tim in Indiana for alerting me to this forum. It looks very interesting, and I look forward to reading your posts and seeing your photos.

Welcome Beverly! You will find this a very friendly place and quite an eclectic bunch of people (birding or otherwise).

Thanks, Brian. I see a friend from another forum has joined just now as well!

So, in hopes that you'll stop by....Hi, FLDuchess!! Fancy meeting you here!

Hi Beverlybaynes

I hope you find this a great site - we do! Hopefully you'll be able to post some pictures as well as telling us about your various birding activities.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Alas, you'll not see photos from me -- no equipment for it, I'm sorry to say. So I just write about my sightings.

I don't get to go out birding as much as I would like -- work keeps interfering, unfortunately.

My next birding trip is this coming Sunday, the 12th, when I'll go with friends on a 'raptor cruise': car birding to the northeasternmost county in Indiana to see what we can find. Last year's highlights included my lifer Rough-Legged Hawk, and a Krider's Red-Tail -- very, very pale and a beauty!

o:) Hi Beverly - Nice to meet you here. I joined here when I got the you know what from you know where. I haven't been very active though as I had trouble posting photos.
Carolyn

Hi Beverlybaynes.

Welcome to the party!

I know what you mean about work getting in the way of your birding.

Let us on this side of the pond know the outcome of your raptor cruise.

(For the record, I have real trouble with Birds of Prey!!!!)

Check out my "What floats your boat?" in UK News, Views and Reporting Points.

I've had a couple of replies from N. America - it would be great to hear from you, and more of your Stateside pals.

Of course...

Such large countries are the US and Canada, that your "away" birds can easily be other states / territories as well as countries!!!

Tawny! So here's where you are! I've been wondering about you -- haven't seen you post on the 'other' forum for quite a while, and was hoping everything was OK!

How are you? Are things as busy on your deck (and windowsills and kitchen table) as ever? Are there babies fledging everywhere? I've missed seeing your photos.

Did Spike boot you again? What a weasel!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back