• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hotel in Buuenos Aires ? (1 Viewer)

albatross02

Hello,

I will have a transfer in Buenos Aires from international to national airport.
So I should book a hotel near the domestic airport.
Which one is recommend ( maybe one with short impression of birdlife ) ?
( price level up to 150 US$ )

Best regards
Dieter

I was in BA about 5 years ago, so cannot give you any current recommendations of hotels, but here's some general thoughts:

BA is a great city for birding as the Reserva Ecológica Costenera Sur is next to the city centre, and had an impressive selection of birds when I was there. The national airport is also very close to the centre of the city, and a taxi ride there from a downtown hotel shouldn't take long.

There were a wide selection of hotels in the city centre, and with your budget, I expect that you will have a large choice.

Hope you enjoy your stay. I wish I could go back there soon.

Julian

Hello Julian,

thank You for the advice.

I will go in the north west.
From Argentina embassy tourist service I got very helpful map.
In the guide I found 30 different kind of woodpeckers.

Buy the way next near there will be a new Helm Field Guide.

Best regards
Dieter

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back