• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Whats going on with the net today? (1 Viewer)

Green Fields

Professional Bug Remover
Staff member
United Kingdom
Whats going on with the net today?

- Freeserve people can't get on the net
- MSN Messenger Service down for most of the day
- Most sites slow and unresponsive

Anyone else had any other problems to add to the list??

Ollie

yes. With freeserve & downloading web sites I tried eight times to get onto internet thi svening Outlook expresss seems ok. I suppose many people are back at work today so are clogging up the system. If Broadband clears this I will be the first to sign up.

CJ

Looks like auntie beeb has some problems today, pages loading very slowly. When I try to download the first episode of "His Dark Materials" (which I missed on Sunday) it just keeps coming up with, "you may be experiencing network problems". Not me mate, everything else is hunky dory. Why is it that all these error messages suggest that it is always our faukt?

Mike

No issues on this side of the big pond!oops I spoke too darn soon.. as I am submitting this for post I get another site entirely.. what is that???

Telewest Broadband fine - although just on site - holiday company - sloooooow. Get broadband - before it gets you. It is worth every penny

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back