• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Camo Nets (1 Viewer)

Dear fellow Malaysian Birders,
Can anyone let me know where I can purchase a set of these camouflage netting (approx 20ft x 8 ft.) for my next video shoot? Appreciate info including price.

Thanks and cheers;)

Dear fellow Malaysian Birders,
Can anyone let me know where I can purchase a set of these camouflage netting (approx 20ft x 8 ft.) for my next video shoot? Appreciate info including price.

Thanks and cheers;)

My dear friend..burrow a turban from a Singh and make holes in it...lol.:-O:-O..i have a few spare ones...i dont think we in Malaysia have these nets yet...regards.B :)

Ha!Ha!Ha!.....:-O
I managed to buy a Camo Superhide from Thailand and is working on it now.
The shameful thing is that we saw some "Guai Loh" on the National Geographic's "Great Migration" sitting some 70 meters up on a tree with Full Camo nets (ala military style) waiting to HD Video rare monkeys in the Kinabatangan jungles!
They can, we cannot?:-C
I just do not wish to be shot at or be arrested by the army, wearing or hiding in any camo fatique!:C

Dear Singh, please please spare me a turban yah?;)

Regards,
Donald G.H Tan

My dear friend..burrow a turban from a Singh and make holes in it...lol.:-O:-O..i have a few spare ones...i dont think we in Malaysia have these nets yet...regards.B :)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back