• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BirdingOz offline? (1 Viewer)

Azzy

Wasn't sure which forum to post this in but figured this was at least one of the right places for it.

The past few days I haven't been able to get on to the birdingoz website, both the main site and the forums, when I try to load them it takes me either to a bigpond help site or to a telstra nav-assist page. Is the forum currently down, is anyone else having this problem, if not, do you know what could be wrong?

http://www.birdingoz.com.au or http://www.birdingoz.com.au/forums/ I can't get either to work. =/

Likewise Azzy, I have been unable to access the site. A pity because there were a great group of photographers there and it was an easy site to navigate.

Peter

Well at least I know that it's not just me, which is a relief in some respects and not in others. Most likely is that there's just been a server issue or something. But I'm sure that somebody who runs the forum has noticed and is trying to get it back up (I hope). If they were shutting it down I'm sure they would have let us know. Thanks! :)

Dave Stowe posted this on Birding-Aus this morning:

"For anyone that is also a member of birdingoz.com.au (birding photography forum), just wanted to pass on that there are some issues at the moment and the site is down. Things are happening and it should be up and running (potentially under a new name) soon."

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back