• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Camera Land's Fall Clearence Sale - Part 1 (1 Viewer)

gr8fuldoug

Camera Land / Supporting Vendor
CL-logo-new-sig.jpg

Camera Land's Fall Clearence Sale - Part 1

It seems that the Summer is almost over and Fall is arriving. Time for the kids to go back to school and for us at Camera Land to start thinking about clearing out some inventory to make sure we've got room for the soon to be arriving holiday orders.
The prices posted here are for members of the forum who, thru the years, have supported us. If the price on our web site is higher than what is posted here you can do do one of two things:
1) Place the order on our site and in the note area type "Camera Land's Fall Clearence Sale" and we will issue a refund back to your payment method down to these special prices
2) Call in your order to us at the store @ 212-753-5128

We've got some ongoing deals such as:

41eQunzhTUL._SS500_.jpg

Burris 10x42mm Landmark II Binocular #300193 only $99.99

We purchased these from a sports optics distributor that was going out of business. By buying in this type of a situation we can resell these way below the going price for these great binoculars. These are in the box, with strap, case, instructions and objective caps. This is a steal of a deal.

Burris 10x42mm Landmark II Binoculars provide almost unheard of optical features in a binocular anyone can afford. The new design focused on ruggedness hunters need, and durability with great optics is the result along with a little size and weight shavings. Boasting BaK4 prisms, all lenses fully multicoated, twist-up eyecups, and fully waterproof, fogproof performance, the Landmark II is an outstanding value.

Specifications for Burris 10x42mm Landmark II Binoculars:
Field of View (Feet @ 1000 yds.): 305
Max. Eye Relief (Inches): .6"
Exit Pupil (mm): 4.2
Objective Diameter (mm): 42
Close Focus (Feet): 12
Weight (Ounces): 29
Length (Inches): 6.7

Features of Burris 10x42mm Landmark II Binoculars:
Fully multi-coated optics
Twist-up eyecups
Waterproof and fogproof
---------------------------------------------------------------
zeisslogo.gif

Zeiss Conquest 10x40 T* ABK Part #524510 only $799.99

524510.jpg

We just got a delivery of these great binoculars in and we are offering them for only $799.99. These are brand new binoculars with case, ocular cover, strap and the Zeiss Lifetime Transferrable Warranty

A best-in-class solution for those who need brilliant daylight performance, the sharpest, clearest, brightest view, and the best possible twilight performance in a full-sized glass!

Technical Data
Magnification 10x
Objective diameter (mm) 40mm
Field of view 315
Diopter Adjustment +/-4 dpt
Twilight factor 20
Exit pupil (mm) 4mm
Height 6.5 inches
Width 5 inches
Weight 29 ounces
---------------------------------------------------------------

I think the best way to organize this promotion would be to categorize the items into sections.....Binoculars, Rangefinders, Cameras, Tripods and what the current promotions are. So here goes......

Binoculars: I'll brake these down into best deals in each price point.

Under $100.00:
Some folks believe that there is no such thing as a quality binocular under $100.00. I disagree. We have been offering:
Your choice of the Kruger Timberline 8x42 Roof Prism Binocular originally $199.95 & the Kruger 10x42 roof Prism Binocular originally $219.95 for only $59.99 and the response to these binoculars has been outstanding.

in a compact binocular we've had the Minox BF 10x25 BR Binocular reduced to only $74.99, from $149.00 and again, the response has been overwhelming.

These make great gifts, carry arounds, truck or loaner glasses.

We also have demo's on the Nikon Trailblazer 10x50 ATB Black #8221 @ only $99.99 with the case, strap & caps.

If a monocular is something that is of interest we do still have a few of the:
vortexlogo.gif
Vortex Solo R/T 8x36 Tactical Monocular Part #RT836S only $79.99, reduced from $119.99

If slightly more money is in the budget then between $100.00 & $250.00 we have:

Your choice of either the Minox BF 8x42 BR Binocular or the Minox BF 10x42 BR Binocular for only $119.99, reduced from $299.00

The Minox BV 10x42 BR - Orange Camo Binocular, #62038 needs a look. Not only is it a great quality binocular (it really is a nice glass), it is unique. Camo binoculars are odd as why get a piece of gear that when you put it down you can't see it to pick it up? Minox solved this by making an Orange Camo pattern. Take a look, we think you'll like what you see. This binocular was $359.00 and we are offering it to you @ only $179.99. You will not find a binocular of this great quality near this reduced price.

In something VERY HANDY is the Vortex Fury 6.5x32 Binocular reduced from $259.99 to only $129.99 Most people overlook a 6x in binoculars, however, those that try them use them more than any other glass.

We also have a few of the (Open Box Unit) Minox BL 8x44 BR (Part#62195) @ 50% off. These are normally $489.00 new and we're offering some, as new open box units, @ only $249.99. Take a look and we thing you'll like what you see.

When they were updating models we picked up the remaining inventory of the ZEN-RAY - Zen ED 8x43 (Part# ZEN ED 0843) which we are offering @ only $249.99. We also jumped on their ZEN-RAY - Zen ED2 8x43 (Part# ZEN ED2 8x43 WP) which are now reduced to $330.00

Ok, we've started straying above the $250.00 area. As such let's take a look at the other deals available at this time.

We've already mentioned the
Zeiss Conquest 10x40 T* ABK Part #524510 only $799.99
and many of you have already been jumping on the open box German Minox HG series deals:
#62188 - Minox German HG 8x33 BR only $629.99, reduced from $1295.00

#62189 - Minox German HG 8x43 BR only $649.99, reduced from $1345.00

#62190 - Minox German HG 10x43 BR only $679.99, reduced from $1395.00

If a fancy, high quality compact is what you seek, look at the Leica Silverline 10x25 Binocular (Part#40652) This unit is $949.00 and worth it as the optics really are that nice. We have demo's @ $749.99, however, if you mention this ad we'll knock another $100.00 off bringing it down to $649.99. That's a great value on this VERY high end optic.

For something priced a bit less, but a glass that SHOULD NOT be overlooked we offer the Steiner 8x42 Predator Xtreme (Part#2481) @ $399.99 + there is a $25.00 mail in rebate on it thru the end of the year bringing the effective cost to just $374.99 That's right, a German Optic under $400.00.

Lastly, for now at least, is the Zeiss Conquest 8x30 this $649.99 mid-sized binocular is a nice carry all, however, our demos @ $449.99 make it that much nicer.

This is becoming a very lengthy promotion and we've yet to get to Spotting Scopes, Tripod or Cameras (yes, cameras. I spoke with Joel and we're putting together some outstanding camera specials). So let's call this part 1 and we'll start working on part 2.

As always, please feel free to call us @ 212-753-5128 with any questions.
Thanks for your support.

Doug,

I have to admit that those Zeiss Conquest 8x30s are really tempting me at $450. It has been some time since I picked something this nice up from you. Maybe this week...if there is still any left. ;)

Doug,

I have to admit that those Zeiss Conquest 8x30s are really tempting me at $450. It has been some time since I picked something this nice up from you. Maybe this week...if there is still any left. ;)

FrankD,

Have you tried the Columbia Timberlines? I've enjoyed your reviews on other bargain binos and wondered about these for $60.

Anthony

Anthony,

No, I have not. The only issue deterring me from ordering a pair is the fact that they are not listed as phasecoated. I have found very few (2) roof prism binoculars that I enjoyed using which did not have phasecoated prisms. If these do and I missed it then I will be sure to order a pair.

Anthony,

No, I have not. The only issue deterring me from ordering a pair is the fact that they are not listed as phasecoated. I have found very few (2) roof prism binoculars that I enjoyed using which did not have phasecoated prisms. If these do and I missed it then I will be sure to order a pair.

Thanks. I've ordered a pair. Is there someway to discern by a simple test whether they are phase-coated or not? Or just judge them based on resolution and brightness, which I am no expert in judging.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back