• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

opening photographs!! (1 Viewer)

sparrowbirder

Anybody help me with a problem ive got at the moment.for the last couple of days any time I try and open a picture,be it one off my hard drive or off the internet, Adobe photoshop always comes up on the screen and it doesnt open up in IE anymore,,any ideas how to solve this,,its frustrating the hell out of me.. thanks
andy p

Right click on the file icon, select "Open with" then select 'choose program' then on the opened window, select 'Internet Explorer' (remembering to tick the 'always use this program' box.)

CJW said:
Right click on the file icon, select "Open with" then select 'choose program' then on the opened window, select 'Internet Explorer' (remembering to tick the 'always use this program' box.)
Thanks CJ,never ceases to amaze me how quickly information can be gathered on this forum,fantastic,thanks again
andy p

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back