• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Brambling sites (1 Viewer)

ornithom

Good afternoon,

Does anyone know if any Brambling in Derbyshire currently? I've noticed reports from Staffs but nothing from Derbyshire yet.

Regards

Steve T

Good afternoon,

Does anyone know if any Brambling in Derbyshire currently? I've noticed reports from Staffs but nothing from Derbyshire yet.

Regards

Steve T

There's been around 50 today on Bent Lane near Bumper Castle which has been a reliable site in the past but not so good recently. So todays count is most welcome. Screetham Lane can often hold good numbers. I guess with it being quite mild then most haven't arrived yet.

Quite a few near Taxal in the Goyt Valley at present Photo from Wednesday attached

Attachments

• Dec 020.jpg
    Dec 020.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 69
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back