• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

pictures of my squirrels..coming soon. (1 Viewer)

vicky@glos

Hi all,
I took some pictures a few days ago of my local squirrels. I will hopefully get them back tomorrow. Can anyone tell me how to download them here via my scanner.

I can scan the photos via my printer and then get them into jpeg files I think. Then were do I go from there.

Anyone able to offer a bit of advise.

And you may get to see my nice (hopefully) pictures of my local grey squirrels who visit my garden nearly everyday since they had their young last summer.

Cheers.
see ya soon.
Vicky@glos
England

Vicky,
As long as you have jpeg files, you should be able to just click on the browse button when you post, go and get your file, and attach it. It's pretty easy.
I look forward to seeing grey squirrels... I don't get them here.

As Tammie says.... just browse to the jpg via the 'attach file' bit. But please make sure it's at a web friendly size.
Try not to post photos that are over 120kb (hopefully less) in size nor at physical dimensions of above 800pixels wide x 600 pixels high.... so they can fit on our monitors without needing to use the scroll bars.
If you have any photo edit software (possibly supplied with the scanner?), use it to resize your images to a web-friendly size.
Look forward to seeing your wildlife,
Andy B

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back