• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hard to Find & Discounted Sports Optics Sale (1 Viewer)

gr8fuldoug

Camera Land / Supporting Vendor
[img:center]http://www.cameralandny.com/images/clbanner120710.gif[/img]

Hard to Find and Discounted Sports Optics

We just went thru some inventory and have put together this list of hard to find (S&B and Vortex Riflescopes) and some open box & demo goods at exceptional prices.
Many of these prices will not be on our web site. You can either call your order into us @ 212-753-5128 and speak with Doug or Neil, or if you prefer to order thru our web site just type "Special Deal Pricing" in the note area of your order and when we process the order we will refund back the difference to your payment method.
If you are looking for something that is not listed below please let us know and we'll do our best to assist you.
In no particular order here is what we came up with:

For a loaner or truck glass I do not think you can beat a demo Nikon 8x40 Action Binocular @ only $39.99

We have a few discontinued, but new, Steiner binoculars:
#234 Predator Pro 8x22 @ only $119.99 reduced from $154.99
#256 Steiner 10x56 Predator C5 which was originally $839.99 new and you can grab one for only $549.99

In Zeiss binoculars how about these two show samples to fill your optic need.....
Zeiss Victory FL T* 8x32 BLACK w/ Lotutec Binocular #523230 for only $1099.99 or the Zeiss Victory FL T* 10x42 BLACK w/ LotuTec Binocular #524542 for only $1199.99

Leica Cert. Pre-Owned Silverline 8x20 Monocular which new goes for $549.00 available for only $379.99

After being out of them for almost a year we had Minox make more of their...
8x25 BF Series Binocular @ $99.99
10x25 BF Series Binocular @ $99.99
8x42 BF Series Binocular @ $139.99
10x42 BF Series Binocular @ $139.99

These are wonderful binoculars that we have already reduced to super low pricing, however, if you add any of these BF Series binoculars to any optic order we'll knock an additional $20.00 off.

If you're looking for a high end binocular how about the Leica Cert. Pre-Owned Trinovid 10x42 Binocular for only $1174.99 or a demo Swarovski EL 8x32 for only $1149.99, or a demo Swarovski 10x42 SLC HD Binocular for only $1699.99

In other Swarovski opportunities we have these demo Eyepieces for their Spotting Scopes....
#49336 Swarovski 30XW Eyepiece @ only $319.99
#49330 Swarovski 20-60XS Vario Eyepiece @ only $399.99
#49340 Swarovski 25-50x WW Eyepiece @ only $499.99

Lastly, for those of you that still have Leica LRF-1200's, 900's or 800's we found some of the #42221 Tripod adapters for them. We can offer them @ $25.00 if you'd like one.

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

To see our web site please click here
Thanks for all your support, it is greatly appreciated.
We are now an authorized dealer for Meopta Sports Optics as well as Old Harbor Outdoor Gear

BTW, on a personal note, I am deep into readying the Offshore Fisherman Supply Tackle Shop, Pelagic Outfitters . With some luck and very little sleep Pelagic Outfitters Web Site will be up and running the first week of August.
Have no concerns, I'm still going to be here @ Camera Land and my buddy Chris will be manning Pelagic Outfitters. I will be there on my days off (of course the days I am not out fishing).

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back