• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Now that's service! (1 Viewer)

Mono

Hi!
Staff member
Supporter
Europe
My 8 year old BGAs have had a broken eyecup for a while, finally got round to sending them to Opticron.

Posted by me Tuesday late afternoon. Arrived back with me Friday lunchtime two new-spec eyecups fitted, no charge.

So kudos to Opticron and indeed the Royal Mail.

Sent my BGA's back for the same reason last Wednesday, they arrived back today with 2 new eyecups, top service from Opticron.
Steve.

Had a pair of SR GA 8.5x50s once. They wouldn't focus close enough but went far past infinity for me, so I went down the road to their tech dept. in Luton and the excellent technician installed spacers behind the objectives to increase the focal length just enough to bring the focus back to spec. No charge. Great service.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back