• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Buttonqueil sound recording (1 Viewer)

orniodesigns

I have forgot to send our report from last summer to here. Detailed story othervise but dont ask where the buttonqueils were!

Here is recording (I was standing on field path 10m away of this bird) of female Small buttonqueil calling. Others that were 40m away from me could not hear it. Sound is so faint!

buttonquail

Reports: 2012 and 2011

Thanks for the lizard identification. We actually saw many more species of reptiles, but we dont include all in our reports. Most are still waiting that I have time to do their identification.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back