• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

USA viewers - "Pale Male" Sun. night on PBS (1 Viewer)

HelenB

Opus Editor and Expat from Cumbria
Opus Editor
"Nature" tonight on most PBS channels in the USA, is showing the story of the family of Red-tailed Hawks which have been nesting on the ledge of a fancy high-rise apartment building overlooking Central Park in New York city, since the early 1990's.

On Houston's local PBS station, Channel 8, it is showing at 7pm, but check the PBS main webpage for a link to your area's local listings:

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/

Hey Thanks. That's great. Cable brings us PBS, one of my favourites, from the states. I'll be watching.

Ann M.

I saw it the first go around and bought the dvd. Just watched it again today as a matter of fact. ;) Well worth watching.

Haggis said:
Hey Thanks. That's great. Cable brings us PBS, one of my favourites, from the states. I'll be watching.

Ann M.
Hope you managed to see it Ann, as it was excellent.

For any US viewers who missed it, check your local schedules, as ours is doing a repeat on Tues, 26 Oct at 1pm.

"Pale Male"

Watched it last night - fantastic film - VCR was rolling but must find the DVD. Is it available in the stores?

HelenB said:
Hope you managed to see it Ann, as it was excellent.

For any US viewers who missed it, check your local schedules, as ours is doing a repeat on Tues, 26 Oct at 1pm.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back