• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

EOS Canon 300D (1 Viewer)

Jos Stratford

Eastern Exile
Staff member
United Kingdom
A request for help - bought a EOS 300 D this week and all seems good ...but living out here in Lithuania the instruction manual is in Russian! (which is not a lot of use to me!). Got one on CD, but if you print this off you end up with a big fat volume not exactly convienient to tug away in your camera bag!

Thought I would send an e-mail to Canon UK to see if they could send me a manual, but just spent ages going round the Canon UK website trying to find an e-mail address, but does seem they want to be contacted!

So, maybe someone out there could supply me with a contact e-mail where I might be able to get such a manual. (or maybe someone has a spare copy?)

christineredgate said:
Jos,found this UK Canon address.Canon UK Ltd,Woodhatch,Reigate,Surrey,RH2 8BF,United Kingdom.

Thanks for that, was hoping to get an e-mail address ...with post from here to the UK and back, it'll be weeks before I get to know if they can help out :)

Thanks Andy and AndyC,

Registered on the Canon site and send off my request to them - if they don't help out, I'll go down the sales link.

Once again, thanks

300D Manual

Hi
Go to canon.com, select americas find EOS digital rebel and go into support. the manual called a product manual is there to be downloaded for free and that should give you the instructions on the camera in English.
cheers
Robert
ps should add can still be bulky if you print it off, but if you download you can select those pages you particularly want. If you buy the manual in England it can be quite pricey and it is not clear if they will give you one.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back