• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sony CD-250 to Nikon S&E 80 Zoom Help! (1 Viewer)

Gregory Sargean

You can have my porros when you pry them from my c
Hello,

I've posted this problem before here and on other forums but have yet to resolve it. Let me try again:

• I have a Sony CD-250 which has a 37mm thread
  • I have a Nikon Sky & Earth 80mm Spotting Scope with the Zoom eyepiece.
  • I want to know if I can use some combination of the available Nikon adapters and a 37-28mm step down ring to attach the camera to the scope.
  • I realize I need the Nikon Digital Camera Adapter (6922) S-Zoom Attachment Ring (6925) but was wondering if anyone knows which of the camera specific adapters that work with the Zoom eyepiece will accept a 28mm step down ring?
  • I'd like to know if this specific scheme will work. Please don't suggest I buy a Coolpix 4500, check with www.scopetronics.com or call Nikon (unless you can provide me with the number/name/e-mail of the person who I need to talk to).
Thanks in advance!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back