• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Camera Land's Deal of the Day 11/4/2013 - Steiner (1 Viewer)

gr8fuldoug

Camera Land / Supporting Vendor
clbanner120710.gif

As I am sure you are aware by now, a little while ago we started a "Deal of the Day" promo. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

steinerlogo.jpg

Todays deal is a demo of a great binocular:

Demo Unit - Steiner 10x42 Predator Xtreme #2581 for only $299.99
These binoculars are in their original boxes with all supplied accessories and are in as new condition.
This is a "Deal of the Day" that we had at the end of May which sold out. We just received a small shipment of these from Summer events and thought we'd offer it again as it was so popular.

steiner2581.jpg

Increase your odds for success in the field with this powerful 10x42 roof prism binocular. Larger 42mm objective lenses, ergonomic design and waterproof construction make it the choice for serious hunters. Start hunting like predator and equip yourself with Steiner's proven CAT (Color Adjusted Transmission) technology that lets you see deer and other game before they see you.

NEW CAT (COLOR ADJUSTED TRANSMISSION) LENS TECHNOLOGY
The latest generation of Predator Xtreme binoculars utilize new lens coating technology to deliver the highest levels of contrast and light transmission. The result is bold color contrast between game animals and their surroundings. Using Steiner's unique Color Adjusted Transmission lens coatings filters layers of incoming light to add contrast at the peak human sensitivity range. This gives you the ability to penetrate deeper into the woods or leafy environments to spot game.

EXTREMELY RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
Don't worry about your Predator Xtreme holding up under rugged use in the field. Under the outer armor lies a high-tech, lightweight, cast magnesium alloy chassis that delivers unrivalled durability. This material makes the housing even more shockproof and rugged. The benefit to hunters and outdoorsment is less weight and a more compact design.

CLOSE-FOCUS ADJUSTMENT
Focusing on objects, near or far away, is quick and smooth due to the Fast Close-Focus knob. From 6.5 ft. to infinity, sharp images are quickly acquired with minimum turning of the knob. The focus knob is easy to adjust even when wearing thick gloves in cold weather.

TWIST-UP EYECUPS
The Twist-up eyecups with side guards ensure brighter images by blocking incidental light from the side. They can be adjusted to three positions to provide the best eye relief for people wearing eye glasses or sunglasses.

NBR-LONG LIFE RUBBER ARMORING
Rough weather, cold temperature, dust and dirt can assault your binoculars during normal field use. Our NBR-Longlife rubber armoring will withstand all this abuse and more. This special formulation is not only extremely durable, it provides a sure grip, in cold and heat, rain, rain and sun, and even saltwater. The rubber composite should is soft and non-slip, making it comfortable to hold, yet it is resistant to oil, acid, and other harsh substances. Our new NBR-Longlife rubber armoring will greatly extend the life of your binoculars.

NITROGEN PRESSURE FILLING via 2-WAY-VALVE SYSTEM
Steiner binoculars incorporate a unique two-way valve system that purges the interior of the binocular of any oxygen or humid air. This creates a vacuum prior to filling with dry nitrogen that prevents fogging or the formation of condensation inside the binoculars. Only this method fully guarantees an absolutely condensation-free use of the binocular due to changes in temperature and altitude. Even extreme temperatures will not have any effects on the functionality of our nitrogen-filled binoculars. The unique 2-way-valve technology also makes inspection, service and maintenance possible even after years of use.

CLICLOC STRAP ADJUSTMENT
The ClicLoc strap attachment is a Steiner exclusive that make sure your binoculars always remain firmly attached to the strap. The ClicLoc strap attachment system also makes for removal quick at the click of a button.

STANDARD ACCESSORIES
This model comes with rain protection covers that are waterproof and prevent dust or dirt from accumulating on the lenses. Depending on the model, Predator Xtreme binoculars come with either neoprene or plastic ocular lens covers. Objective lens covers and hard carrying case are standard as well.

Specs:
Objective Size: 42 mm
Magnification: 10x
Focusing System: Center
Field of View: 328 ft.
Close Focus: 6.5 ft.
Angle of View: 6.3°
Eye Relief: 16.0 mm
Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
IP Distance: 56-74 mm (+/- 2 mm)
Armoring: NBR-Long Life
Waterproof: 1 m / 3.3 ft.
Eyecups: Twist-up
Weight: 28.4 oz.
Width: 4.9 in.
Height: 2.6 in.
Length: 6.9 in.
ClicLoc Strap: Yes
Accessories: Objective covers, rain guard carrying strap and hard case

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Do the good folks from Cameraland keep sending You their newsletter months after You tired to unsubscribe from It?..They do to me...I keep on clicking the "If You do not wish to receive this newsletter,please click the "unsubscribe" link"..But doest work,,The stupid crying guy shows after I do click the link,with a very sincere "WE ARE SO SORRY TO SEE YOU GO",,,and another sentence states "Your email is now removed from Our system"
Yet I receive mail and more mail from Cameraland ,MONTHS after I started unsubscribing,,I say started because since the first time I have unsubscribed MANY times ,and even sent emails to cameraland,,,Heck they are in my spam list and YET,I get lost of mail from them...
Please,Crying guy...LET ME GO!!!!!

Do the good folks from Cameraland keep sending You their newsletter months after You tired to unsubscribe from It?..They do to me...I keep on clicking the "If You do not wish to receive this newsletter,please click the "unsubscribe" link"..But doest work,,The stupid crying guy shows after I do click the link,with a very sincere "WE ARE SO SORRY TO SEE YOU GO",,,and another sentence states "Your email is now removed from Our system"
Yet I receive mail and more mail from Cameraland ,MONTHS after I started unsubscribing,,I say started because since the first time I have unsubscribed MANY times ,and even sent emails to cameraland,,,Heck they are in my spam list and YET,I get lost of mail from them...
Please,Crying guy...LET ME GO!!!!!
I am sorry that there is an issue. Please PM your e-mail to me and I will contact our e-mail service and have it taken care of.
I would think you signed up for the e-mails at one time or entered our monthly give-away which is how you got on the e-mail list to begin with.
I apologize for this inconvenience

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back