• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hummingbird is hatching (also with how I setup a webcam to support up 1000 visitors) (1 Viewer)

anosniff

I'm lucky to have the visitor hatching on the tomato tree in my 2nd floor balcony.

Here is the Live-Streaming Video Link: http://hummingbird1.click2stream.com/

This webcam is part of my fund raise campaign to secure the life of this hummingbird and her coming babies. If you like my effort and the hummingbird, you can go to the campaign page to support by donating a few dollars or share this link to your friend and family. https://igg.me/at/JIysDJ519p4

What Happened?

On March 24th, I surprisingly saw an adult hummingbird was building a new nest on the tomato tree in my tiny balcony. On March 27th, I found out that she was pregnant and had laid a white egg in her new nest! On March 29th, a 2nd egg was laid.

li6mhjfkwrbwnfr58bz1.png

How I setup webcam to support up to 1000 visitors:

I am using the D-Link 5030L ip camera with 340 Degree pan and 120 Degree tilt capability and 10x digital zoom lets you keep an eye on a larger area. With this camera I can only watch the live via the phone or laptop, to broadcast to up to 1000 visitors, I chose angelcam.com service, premium subscription ($30/monthly, supporting embed code to show video player in any webpage), of course, you can choose free subscription or $6/month(no ad). I'm open to any questions on the tech. part of setting up via email response.

Here are the link where you can find the two items.

1, IP camera (Amazon link)

2, live-streaming broadcasting service & cloud recording service (angelcam link):

Enjoy the show and broadcasting, I'll be grateful if you can donate to my Campaign.

anosniff

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back