• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

a hello from the mountains (1 Viewer)

Christoph

Hi there...

hmmm... and what now... I should introduce myself??? but how???

ok.. as you can see, my name is Christoph and I live near Lucerne(switzerland). My favorits hobbies are traveling and photografie... and of corse i see quite a lot of diffrent birds... but actually don't know a lot about them either the names...
So i think this be the start of a cooperation... I try to support you with good pictures and I hope to learn more about the birds and their behavior...

I think this should be ok for a start, and I wonne show you some pics as an entry.

Christoph

Hello Christoph, welcome to the forum! We look forward to your pictures and I'm sure there's bound to be someone around here who can answer any questions you might have.

I know Christoph from a digital photography forum and I know he's going to share some nice pictures with us. Welcome Christoph!!
Alicia

Christoph

On behalf of the Moderators and Administrators, welcome to Bird Forum! I think we have a deal: you post pictures of birds you come across in Switzerland, and BF members try to help with identification and bird behaviour!

We look forward to hearing from you.

Hello and welcome to the forum Christoph in the mountains from the Boreal Forest in Canada. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Bienvenue Christoph de la part de ton voisin. We’ve got members from France, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Holland, Italy, Romania, and now Switzerland. The “Old” Europe’s not dead yet!!!!

Hello,Christoph

Welcome and at one point in time we are all new to this site. But its a really nice site and Ill think you will enjoy it.

Hello and welcome Christoph, I will enjoy any pictures you post as I declare (I am to photography what Hitler was to peace) that my ability to take pictures is abysmal, but I like to think I'm not bad at Identification, Nina.

Welcome Christoph, great to have you on the forum and I look forward to hearing about your birds.

Thanks to all of you for the warm wellcome..
I hope, that I don't disapoint you.. and just have a look, there are already some pictures placed in the BF

Christoph

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back