• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Old Field Notes & Old Birders !! (1 Viewer)

Soapy_Souter

I have just found a couple of old note books from 2002 2003, i cant believe some of the species i have seen, if i had not made a note of them i would not remember having ever seen them. I now live in the Tyne Valley area, however most of my birding was in the East i.e. from Druridge areas down to Whitburn. Does anyone know if the following people are still knocking around .. Alan Johnson (Mr Big Waters), & from South Tyneside - Peter Hogg, Paul Clinton & Peter Collins ?
I am well out of pracice & need to get my head back in a field guide - or maybe its ageing ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back