• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tsavo east Kenya (1 Viewer)

jdbirdman

John Dempsey (jdbirdman)
Anyone birded Tsavo east reserve in Kenya Need some info on the best camps to stay at during August. doing a Recon for future trips.

Thanks David
Actually one step ahead there. I contact Spinetails and have a trip planed to Sokoke Forest Mida Creek etc.
Just needed info specific info on which would be the best camp in tsavo but never thought about birding pal i'll give that a try too cheers mate
regards
John

fr0sty said:
Hi John

I too am in the planning stages of a Kenyan trip.

I have found the following links useful ; most of the contacts will help with locations etc.

http://birdingpal.org/Kenya.htm

You could also trip the trip report section of Surfbirds Or email David at spinetail safaris [[email protected]]

Regards

David

john

try www.kws.org for list of camps.

When you are back from your trip would appreciate a copy by mail, or the url of where it is as I'm out there in Nov 05

Thanks in advance

David

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back