• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

Graham

Hello,Graham here!!!!

I have been registered a few months now but time has not allowed me to fully take advantage of this wonderful site. But now it is high time i intoduced myself.

I have been reading and even contributing to the treads,it must be highly addictive once you get started.

I travel the U.K. a lot in my spare time trying to expand my limited knowlage of birds and general wildlife.It seems to me your members have a large information base beetween them so this site could be a useful learning tool.

I am a member of the W.M.B.C and try to go birding on my local patch as oftern as possible

Ta-ra, and up the baggies

Graham,
On behalf of Admin and the Moderators, welcome to Bird Forum. You will surely learn a lot here as there are a vast number of knowledgable people on all aspects of birds, bird watching and photography of birds. You will find members from all over the world but there are some 'just up the road' from you. Hope that you will become a regular poster and that you will enjoy the discussions.

The Baggies look to be in a sticky situation at the moment but I am a Blues fan since I was born in Brum but now live in Gloucestershire.

Ta-ra for a bit.

Colin

Hi Graham,

Yes, it is addictive cause it's a lot of fun and highly informative. Welcome to BirdForum we're glad you're here!

Best Regards,
Marysan

Hi Graham

Welcome to BF, despite the fact that you support an inferior football team in the shape of West Bromwich!

I worked in Brierley Hill for a while (don't ask!). Nice to have you with us.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back