• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Harris Hawk? (1 Viewer)

Talon 1

Just seen a programme on them hunting in packs. Very interesting, The female takes charge and gives instructions to the pack by communicating with her tail.
Very clever stuff and very organised until the kill and then its 'Dog eat Dog' if you see what i mean!

Martial said:
What program was it? Sounds interesting.

I don't no, i turned on the Lantern and it was already there it went on for a further 20 minutes then finished. I looked it up in Sky Mag but it said 'Birds of prey' .

Sorry, I wish i knew myself as i missed the first 20 minutes. I will keep searching.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back