• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Battery pack (1 Viewer)

digikeith

Devonshire Dumpling
I am trying to get hold of a Battery Pack for a Canon power shot A80. Is there any such pack availabel which will enable me to Connect Batteries to my A80 with a Lead, to save me having to dismantle the camera from the scope every time I need to change the batteries? Please advise. Thanks.

digikeith said:
I am trying to get hold of a Battery Pack for a Canon power shot A80. Is there any such pack availabel which will enable me to Connect Batteries to my A80 with a Lead, to save me having to dismantle the camera from the scope every time I need to change the batteries? Please advise. Thanks.

I'm using one from Maplins' for my A95 which should be useable on the A80, (although I don't know for sure). Their info sheet says it can be used with the A10, 20, 30, 40, 60 and 70 and it's certainly OK for the 95.

Go to Maplins website and in the search box type in L56AN, if it seems ok you will need plug No3, (L92AQ) which is not one of the plugs supplied with it.

regards

john

Thanks

john-henry said:
I'm using one from Maplins' for my A95 which should be useable on the A80, (although I don't know for sure). Their info sheet says it can be used with the A10, 20, 30, 40, 60 and 70 and it's certainly OK for the 95.

Go to Maplins website and in the search box type in L56AN, if it seems ok you will need plug No3, (L92AQ) which is not one of the plugs supplied with it.

regards

john

Hi John, Thanks very much for the above information. Just what I am looking for. Have now been on Line and ordered it. Brilliant. Thanks again.

digikeith said:
Hi John, Thanks very much for the above information. Just what I am looking for. Have now been on Line and ordered it. Brilliant. Thanks again.

You're more than welcome.

regards

john

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back