• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

s9000 teleconverters? (1 Viewer)

affe22

Does anyone know if the S9000 is threaded for teleconverters? It doesn't seem that the wide angle converter fits the camera but I was wondering if anyone who owned or has seen one knew. Thanks.

Emailed Fuji and found out that it has a 58mm filter thread but you cannot attach teleconverters or adapters to it. That puts it out of my "cameras to look at" list.

affe22 said:
Emailed Fuji and found out that it has a 58mm filter thread but you cannot attach teleconverters or adapters to it. That puts it out of my "cameras to look at" list.
Hi,
I have a S7000 and you can fit extra lenses/filters etc and as far as i know you can fit them onto the S9000 (they sell them on Ebay you would need the extension tube first and then screw the telephoto onto that) i use my S7000 with 3x tele with lots of success. I would try and see a S9000 in the flesh (metal) 1st before you dismiss it as they are brilliant cameras (i swapped a cannon 350D for mine and think its much better quality)
Hope this helps
Brian

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back