• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

epson stylus r300 photo printer (1 Viewer)

philip parsons

I have recently bought an epson stylus r300 photo printer. I understand that this particular model has been phased out. The printer was'nt in a box and i bought it 'has seen', unfortunately having examined the printer at home,
there is'nt any software or instructions on how to use the printer. Therefore,
is there anyone who can provide me with information on how to fully operate the printer. Will this be possible without the printer software etc.. or is it best to return the printer and claim a refund.
Regards, Phil

Phil I have this printer and it is very easy to use with excellent results. I use the photoquicker 3.5 software to print out all my JPGs you get what you see on the screen with no colour shifts, you should be able to download it from the epsons website and all updated drivers.

philip parsons said:
I have recently bought an epson stylus r300 photo printer. I understand that this particular model has been phased out. The printer was'nt in a box and i bought it 'has seen', unfortunately having examined the printer at home,
is there anyone who can provide me with information on how to fully operate the printer. Will this be possible without the printer software etc.. or is it best to return the printer and claim a refund.
Regards, Phil

It's a superb printer, and as people have already said the manuals and the software are available at the epson website, even if you did have the software it would always be worthwhile visiting the epson site to get the most recent version.

philip parsons said:
Regards, Phil
It's a good printer, Phil - you'll have no problem getting hold of the software from the Epson web site. It's very straightforward when you install the right printer drivers, especially if you have Windows XP.

philip parsons said:
Thank you all for the information, i have successfully downloaded the Drivers etc...
Panic over.
Regards, Phil
A tip from experience: use Epson inks and photo paper. From www.7dayshop.com it is very reasonable and the inks can be bought in packs.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back