• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Thanks to tchagra.... (1 Viewer)

El Annie

Phew..............
Just wanted to share my good news....

Thanks to tchagra I will be going along to a local reserve on 6th October to meet the volunteers and for an introduction to ringing and I am sooooo very excited!!

I'd tried to find out some info/contacts myself and had no luck, bizzarely tchagra, all the way over in Gib, was able to put me in touch with someone not 5 miles from my door!!!

Will maybe do a little 'essay' for Articles and let you all know how it went!

El Annie:D

Ringing in Britain

I was intrigued after coming across a fellow ringing near me a couple of weeks ago. I really enjoyed the experience and would fancy being more involved myself if only as a volunteer helper. I have returned a few more times hoping to find out whether it would be possible to become more involved, but sadly missed them so far.
Apparently the BTO licence all ringing in this country and I found a fair amount of information on their website. BTO homepage

You'll definitely have to let us know how you get on El Annie:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back