• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Now we can speak about birds! (1 Viewer)

gerdwichers8

A real breakthrough for storage of literal data and birdsounds!!!!!!

A few weeks ago my memo recorder broke down because of moisture and rain reaching the circuits. I waited a bit to buy a new recorder (boattickets cost money as well)
Likewise, I was considering a parabolic microphone for recording pipit and bunting sounds and I still do but this little fellow is in many ways more than half way!:t:

http://www.remembird.com/index.html

Last edited:
If you buy it, let's have feedback. I came across this quite some time ago, but haven't taken the plunge (yet).

This one was on my wishlist for some years, so I bought it immediately: I follow it on track of the Royal Mail comming towards me!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back