• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

7 x 42 Classics go for £680 plus on E bay (1 Viewer)

The seller had to relist these (a week ago) - they had sold for £705 but the winning bidder wanted to pay for them a month later (according to the seller in the re-listed auction).

£705 is the highest I've seen these go for & it didn't look as if his re-listed auction was going to get close to that again - they were at £330ish mark with 45 mins to go..... £682 is still the highest price I've seen for Dialyt 7x42's.....and they sure looked in nice condition.....but would you use them or just fondle them every now and again?? |:$|

Cheers,

Mook.

ace optics are asking £749 for their secondhand 7x42,and £799 for a 8x56!

Weren't whexpresss flogging these off for £599 when they were first discontinued,nearly bought a pair myself...weeps ;)

Matt

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back