• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Cheshire (1 Viewer)

Welcome to the Forum Paul.

Glad it's sunny where you are. It's absolutely p ... er, chucking it down here.

Look forward to receiving your posts from Cheshire.

Hi Paul

Welcome to the frorum.

Nice to see someone else from my neck of the woods. I'm in the Wirral and will look forward to reading your postings.

Paj:t:

Welcome to Birdforum Paul :bounce: It's good to have you on board.
I'm afraid it's rather soggy in the northeast too, with little chance to get out birdwatching. All the more reason to spend time on the site I suppose ;)
I look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome Paul

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum, we look forward to reading your posts, hope you find this of interest for you........i came from that part of the world, Wallasey on the Wirral, but now settled here in Somerset, but i am planning a Birding trip back home soon, and walks along the River Dee.......

Kingfisher

Welcome Paul

Hope you enjoy the site. You come from a part of the world I am not too familiar with. Though I did used to visit friends in Macclesfield a few times until they moved to Cumbria. Never did get to grips with birding in Cheshire.

burhinus

Hi Paul

Welcome to this Forum. I'm new to the site as well and I must admit that it looks a good one to me. I have been to a few places in Cheshire. The obvious one is Frodsham and I have been there a few times. Sanbach flashes and Newmans flashes are a couple more that spring to mind.

I must admit that I don't get to that area as often as others with possibly the exception of Frodsham. I tend to add Frodsham to the North Wales or North West itineries as anything can turn up there.

Once again welcome and I look forward to your future postings.

Regards
John J

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back