• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sony Alpha A100 for Sale (1 Viewer)

Photographer Nick

I wanted to know if anyone had a used Sony Alpha A100. I have a minolta maxxum 5 with some other minolta lens I heard i could mount on this DSLR. I am just starting out in DSLR photography so I was looking for a good price.

I bought the alpha 100 body only from warehouse express at a very reasonable price.

I also already had a minolta 7000 Dynax with a few good lenses and yes they do fit and am happy with the sony alpha

Jessops still comes in a few quid cheaper for body-only than Warehouse Express at the moment (£379 vs £429), but still miffed about missing the deal in Bern where you could get it for £320 and a further discount for your old Minolta 35 mm SLR...

How about old pre-autofocus minolta lenses? These are still out I assume :( (In other words won't work)

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back