• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bigma lens hood? (1 Viewer)

Claymore

Hi,
does anyone know where i can get a lens hood (genuine) for my Sigma 50-500mm Bigma? i checked one place out who quoted me £49.00 + £6.00 postage:eek!: surely they cannot cost that to make?
Cheers
Brian

Sorry no help on a supplier, but to put that price into perspective, you should see the price of Canon hoods! £330 for a replacement hood on the 500/4...

lens hood ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry no help on a supplier, but to put that price into perspective, you should see the price of Canon hoods! £330 for a replacement hood on the 500/4...

£330?:eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!::eek!:
what are they made of Platinum?
I think i will start making them myself, now where did i put that sticky backed plastic:t:
Cheers i'm off for a lay down
Brian

i'll see if i can put my blue peter training in to good use then? anyone for a lens hood?
now where did i put that empty fairy liquid bottle?

i'll see if i can put my blue peter training in to good use then? anyone for a lens hood?
now where did i put that empty fairy liquid bottle?
You'll need a jolly big bottle of Fairy Liquid to fit a Bigma! (keeps your hands soft though mmmmmm.......)
Brian

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back