General Rules -
The rules must be adhered to in order to avoid disqualification. The Moderators decision is final.
- Entry to have been taken in the last twelve months.
- Date taken to be included in the entry - must at least include month and year.
- Entry must be uploaded after the 1st of the month and ten days before the end of the month (for example in a month that has 31 days, this would be the 21st.) (GMT).
- Location taken should be disclosed in the details when uploading, and must include at least the county/state and country.
- One entry per member.
- Only minor image adjustment is permitted, such as cropping, sharpening, contrast, and levels. The photo must not be otherwise greatly manipulated ie.
- objects should not be added or removed in order to enhance the shot
- no composite images.
- Once uploaded a photo is classed as an entry and cannot be replaced by another shot. However, you have until the closing date / time of this competition to ensure that your photo meets criteria.
- The entry must be your own work and not previously submitted in a competition on this site.
- Entries to be uploaded directly by entrants to the Monthly Photo Competitions Gallery.
In addition to these, other rules may be added on a month per month basis with regards to the format and theme of that month's competition. You should check the monthly photo competition forum for further details and for the latest rules.
A voting booth will be posted after the closing date.
Please note 30 entries will be selected for addition to the voting booth for members to vote upon - entries not included in the voting booth will be moved to their appropriate forum.
Comments on entries are permitted.