Alternative name: Archer's Ground Robin
- Cossypha archeri
- Long white supercilium
- White chin spot
- Rufous tail
- Black bill
Similar to Mountain Robin-Chat which has a much shorter supercilium.
There are 2 subspecies:
- C. a. archeri (albimentalis):
- C. a. kimbutui:
- Montane forests of south-eastern Zaire (Mount Kabobo)
Rainforest and high-altitude shrubland.
A ground feeder, there diet consists almost entirely of insects, beetles, caterpillars etc.
- Clements, J. F., T. S. Schulenberg, M. J. Iliff, D. Roberson, T. A. Fredericks, B. L. Sullivan, and C. L. Wood. 2014. The eBird/Clements checklist of birds of the world: Version 6.9., with updates to August 2014. Downloaded from http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/download/
- Handbook of the Birds of the World Alive (retrieved November 2014)
- BirdForum Opus contributors. (2022) Archer's Robin-Chat. In: BirdForum, the forum for wild birds and birding. Retrieved 26 January 2022 from https://www.birdforum.net/opus/Archer%27s_Robin-Chat