|This article is incomplete.
This article is missing one or more sections. You can help the BirdForum Opus by expanding it.
Alternative names: Chatham Gerygone; Chatham Islands Gerygone
- Gerygone albofrontata
- Rust brown upperparts
- Lighter wings and rump
- Greyish-white underparts
- Greyish-white forehead, sides of head, breast
- Yellow tinge to flanks and belly
- Dusky brown eye streak and wings
- Red iris
- Blackish-brown bill and feet
Female: slightly smaller, no yellow tinge on the underparts
Chatham Islands off New Zealand.
This is a monotypic species.
- Clements, JF. 2009. The Clements Checklist of Birds of the World. 6th ed., with updates to December 2009. Ithaca: Cornell Univ. Press. ISBN 978-0801445019.
- BirdForum Opus contributors. (2023) Chatham Island Gerygone. In: BirdForum, the forum for wild birds and birding. Retrieved 26 March 2023 from https://www.birdforum.net/opus/Chatham_Island_Gerygone