|This article is incomplete.
This article is missing one or more sections. You can help the BirdForum Opus by expanding it.
Alternative name: Rufous-backed Bunting
- Emberiza jankowskii
- Bold head pattern
- Streaked mantle
- Pale underparts
- Grey ear-coverts and centre of breast
- White wing-bars
- Dark chestnut belly patch
- Non-breeding male has a less noticeable belly patch and duller, more heavily streaked upperparts.
Grass land with Siberia apricot and elms.
The diet includes seeds.
- Clements, J. F., T. S. Schulenberg, M. J. Iliff, B.L. Sullivan, C. L. Wood, and D. Roberson. 2012. The eBird/Clements Checklist of Birds of the World. 6th ed., with updates to October 2012. Ithaca: Cornell Univ. Press. ISBN 978-0801445019. Spreadsheet available at http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/downloadable-clements-checklist
- BF Member observations
- BirdForum Opus contributors. (2021) Jankowski's Bunting. In: BirdForum, the forum for wild birds and birding. Retrieved 14 April 2021 from https://www.birdforum.net/wiki/Jankowski%27s_Bunting