- Myiodynastes luteiventris
- Streaked olive-brown upperparts
- Pale yellow underparts with dark brown streaks
- White-bordered broad black eyestripes
- Dark wings, edged with white
- Rusty-brown tail
Compare with Streaked Flycatcher
Deep canyons with sycamore trees.
They build a cup nest in a tree cavity or old woodpecker hole and 2-4 eggs are laid.
They hawk insects in flight; the diet also includes berries and seeds.
- Clements, JF. 2010. The Clements Checklist of Birds of the World. 6th ed., with updates to December 2010. Ithaca: Cornell Univ. Press. ISBN 978-0801445019. Spreadsheet available at http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/Clements%206.5.xls/view
- What Bird
- BirdForum Opus contributors. (2021) Sulphur-bellied Flycatcher. In: BirdForum, the forum for wild birds and birding. Retrieved 21 September 2021 from https://www.birdforum.net/wiki/Sulphur-bellied_Flycatcher