• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Blocking Members' lists (1 Viewer)

Steve Lister

Senior Birder, ex County Recorder, Garden Moths.
United Kingdom
I don't seem able to block (not see) Members 2014 Lists, despite re-setting the 'exclusions' on my options.

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of them?

By the way I do like to compare lists (still trying to live up to my name) but I prefer to do it elsewhere.

And before anyone has a go at me this is not a criticism of BF, just a cry for help.

Steve

Hi Steve

As it's a new forum for the year, it looks like it hasn't been included in the list of blockable forums as yet.

I'm sure Ollie will get round to it before too long.

I don't seem able to block (not see) Members 2014 Lists, despite re-setting the 'exclusions' on my options.

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of them?

By the way I do like to compare lists (still trying to live up to my name) but I prefer to do it elsewhere.

And before anyone has a go at me this is not a criticism of BF, just a cry for help.

Steve
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
The 2014 forum doesn't seem to be running as per previous years... other members are adding to member list threads, and that shouldn't happen.
We're looking into it, hopefully you shouldn't get bombarded by the deluge of posts from this forum for much longer.

Hi,

Thanks again for letting us know. Both problems should now be sorted. I created this forum based off of the settings for the 2013 forum but it looks like not everything got copied across!

Ollie

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back