• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Can't log in to birdforum TV (2 Viewers)

u9jzp6

When I try to log in to birdforum tv I get the error message:

"We are sorry that we are unable to connect to birdforum database. A member of staff has been notified and we will try to fix this ASAP."

I have tried to log in occasionally over several weeks and I always get this message.

I tried to register but it just sent me to birdforum where it says I am already registered.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Oh gosh!!

It's so many years since I registered with BFTV, I've forgotten what you need to do now u9jzp6.

As far as I know you just use your Birdforum username to register with, is that what you did?

Hi, sorry about that. Your bf username and bf password should be all you need to log-in to the bftv site... although with new members and those that change their passwords it can be a while before bftv catches up and recognises them.
I'll make some enquiries with the tech who deals with the tv side of things.

cheers,
Andy

I have just logged out and logged in again to bftv without any problems, so the problem doesn't appear to be all encompassing as far as bf members.
cheers,
Andy

Just out of curiosity, I have just (for the first time ever) tried to get into BFTV, and got exactly the message described by the OP.

Another one here! In the past I've watched the occasional video on BF TV, and hadn't been aware of any need to log in. Now, having seen this thread and realised that you do need to become a full member to post videos etc, I just tried to log in there. No luck, same problem as described by u9jzp6.

Is there an estimate on when this will be fixed? I just tried to log in again and got the same messge.

Apologies, it's that time of year when our tech may be on holiday and has no reliable internet connection. Hopefully he'll be popping in to look at this issue very soon.
cheers
Andy

Thank you Steve.

The videos are playing OK fortunately, and can be accessed either via searching species/locations etc in this forum or through Opus.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in resolving this. I believe the problem should now be fixed and you should hopefully be able to log in again.

Please let me know if you continue to have problems.

Thanks,

Ollie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back