• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

1. Hello 2. A recent spotting 3. A survey (1 Viewer)

lombiii

Hi BirdForum,

I'm Michael, based in San Francisco. Recently had the pleasure of spotting an Orchard Oriole that folks on SFBirds were chatting about.

He hangs out near the entrance of the SF's Fort Mason community garden (a place I hear has a 9 year wait list :D). Caught him in the morning, around 9AM, last Saturday. See attached photo.

Other reason I'm posting is I've created a short (~5 min) Google Form survey about birdwatching, that I'm hoping some of you can help me with. I'm conducting research that hopefully informs my getting more young folks interested in birds.

No personal information required. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance and very, very sorry if this is an inappropriate use of BirdForum.

The survey: https://forms.gle/QmmaJ5otbuybYftU6

Attachments

• oriole_1.jpeg
    oriole_1.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will enjoy the forum.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back