• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Farmoor (1 Viewer)

Amarillo

Hi,

Any Oxfordshire birders know what the deal is with parking/permits at Farmoor? I've never bothered but have seen it mentioned both on signs at the carpark and on websites. There never seems to be anyone in the office by the carpark entrance and although there is a sign saying please pay at machine, I see no machine although I haven't looked too hard I admit.

Also is there a blog of sightings? I know the farmoor birding one is no more.

Thanks!

Hi,

As of the 1st of January 2013 Thames Water will be enforcing parking charges at Farmoor Res by means of an automatic barrier as you leave.
Parking is charged at £2 a day or you can by a yearly permit for £20 which is available from the wardens office (near the sailing club).
More info on the Oxon Bird Log.

Cheers

Badger

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back