• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Advice on camera please (1 Viewer)

willie45

Hi

I hope I've posted this in the right place. Please guide me if I haven't.

I've left this really late and I'm panicking now. I want to buy my wife a camera for watching birds in our garden. I would want the IQ to be good in colour for live watching wirelessly on her laptop or phone and the ability to take pictures in colour at reasonable resolution. Video recording segments in colour would also be required.

I want it to be wireless so I don't have to wire it to the laptop and I want it to be waterproof.

I would like it to be moveable and I don't want one that is but into a nest box so we'd only use it for one month a year.

Night vision would be a real bonus for badgers hedgehogs etc

Is there any recommendations from you folks. My budget is up to £500 and we are in the UK so it needs to be available easily here and suitable for our variable light and weather conditions.

thank you so much

Willie

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back