• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding Eastern Australia in December (1 Viewer)

Birdingam

Hopefully somebody can help.

I'm spending a week driving from Sydney to Brisbane in December and I'm trying to compile an itinerary that will take me largely up the coast during that period. I don't want to go to the Blue mountains as I've been there before. However, I do intend to finish the week at O'Reillys in Lamington NP before flying out of Brisbane.

My aim is to try and get as many species as possible in that time although I have previously seen a lot of the wildfowl in OZ before. Any help/suggestions/locations greatfully received.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back