• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bushnell Nature view (1 Viewer)

send the seller e mail and have them read the numbers off the bin
if they cannot be read anymore, then do not buy it
or at least you will know if he even has a pair of any sort

Last edited:
Hello Keith,
I searched my quite extensive collection of catalogues for a Natureview 10x50, but all that could be found was a Spotting Scope (Natureview 10x50) in a Porro design. The model number is 78-1050 and it is in a 2003 catalogue. In the picture it looks like half a porro binocular! Perhaps the one you are looking at is a 10x42 and the seller made a mistake? Or possibly Bushnell did make one that we cannot locate any info on?
Good luck, John

Last edited:
I think they are actually 10x42s not 10x50s.

As far as I'm aware they only do 10x42s in this range.

I have the 10x42s in the same bins and have been impressed with them.

If you can get them at around that price then you really have got a bargain.

Good luck!!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back