• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Canon A3 Printers/ iMac (1 Viewer)

denbigh

Can any one recommend a good A3+ printer that will work with my imac os 10.6. I have tried an epson stylus photo 1400 and it failed miserably when connected to the mac. Latest problem is the ink indicator light is flashing but whenI go to ink levels it says information not available. It also puts awful banding on the prints.I have put in the latest driver. It works fine with windows. I am considering the canon pro 9500 but need to know that it will work ok with the mac.

Hi I have canon a4 printer bought new last year. The photos turn out well. However the Bluetooth is always a problem when on my IMac. However I have never had a problem with my macbook pro!! Which is weird. Hope this was a little helpful? Regards. Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back