• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Virginia (1 Viewer)

RonR

Have two pair of Cardnals, house finch's, numerous chickadee's, sparrows, redbellied woodpecker, tufed titmouse, american finches, doves, flicker's, threasher's', cowbirds, grackles (4 year old grand daughter calls them pig birds because they eat all the bird seed), we also have robins in the yard along with 2 rabbits that come calling. have one little fellow that stands on his head all the time, haven't got a good book yet to ident. him Am going to comp us today and pick up a 4 set cd on birds - excellant deal - $19.95(US) with a $5.00 immediate rebate and an $15.00 mail in rebate. In an answer to Steve we do have lots of birds as we have the ocean on one side and the mountains on the other, so we have shore birds and the higher altitude types am hoping to get a decent shot of a Osprey this weekend if all works out - I don't digiscope as I have the Sony 707 and everything I've read says it's not going to do a good job - I do have the B300 tele. Hope this answers some of your questions.
Have upgraded equipment - now have a canon 10D w/ sigma 24-135 and a canon 100-400IS with a canon 1.4 extender.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back