BirdForum

BirdForum (https://www.birdforum.net/index.php)
-   Butterflies and Moths ID (https://www.birdforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=463)
-   -   Odd Moth NE London? (https://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=391744)

KenM Saturday 4th July 2020 08:54

Odd Moth NE London?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Almost forgot this! Thursday evening, couldn't find it in Lewingtons?

Cheers

aeshna5 Saturday 4th July 2020 09:41

Not the greatest of images but think it could be a dark marked Yellow Shell.

honeym Saturday 4th July 2020 11:36

That would be mu guess, too, with the emphasis on 'guess'.

Paul Chapman Saturday 4th July 2020 12:04

I'd guess Riband Wave with guess in capitals. :eek!:

KenM Saturday 4th July 2020 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenM (Post 4027388)
Almost forgot this! Thursday evening, couldn't find it in Lewingtons?

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by aeshna5 (Post 4027413)
Not the greatest of images but think it could be a dark marked Yellow Shell.

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeym (Post 4027458)
That would be mu guess, too, with the emphasis on 'guess'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Chapman (Post 4027469)
I'd guess Riband Wave with guess in capitals. :eek!:

Yes thanks guys could a Yellow Shell “elongate” to that extent....puzzling indeed. :t:

rosaria Saturday 4th July 2020 13:39

I agree with Paul on this. Outline shape and pattern seems a better fit.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:31.

Powered by vBulletin®, copyright ©2000 - 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© BirdForum Ltd 2002 - 2018