• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Aoly 2100uz question? (1 Viewer)

Bill2468

I like my 2100uz :clap: .It has never seen a repair shop or a screw driver.
My question is:
I pbut in a 128 memory and try to set it on shq (super high qualit) yet when I exit the menue feature the display goes back to hq (high quality). When I select shq it shows on the display but only ubtil I exit the menue???? :h?:

BiLL

Strangely enough, I had the same problem today. (Oly 750UZ)

Actually I forgot to turn off my camera over a week ago, and have been away since then. However, today, when I used the camera again, it keeps returning to the HQ settings, no matter how many times I enter the SHQ settings in the menu.

Aoly 2100uz question

It may be that your camera is in the all reset mode. This can be changed be going to MyMode then to Setup then to all reset and select off.

Sounds like it to me too. I use the 'Custom reset' option to define what to reset. I use the reset-on for digital zoom and exposure bracketing but everything else is reset-off.

I have used 128 mb cards in mine for a couple of years now with no problem. I think I got mine in 2002 if not a bit before. I only use it on SHQ setting.

In 'play back' mode access the menu to the 'custom' and select what you do and don't want to reset at power on/off.

Some people have had unusual things happen with their Oly 2100UZ. Usual advice has been to remove the batteries for 24 hrs and then it works fine afterwards. A year or so back mine wouldn't power up so I did this and it's worked fine ever since.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back