BirdForum

BirdForum (https://www.birdforum.net/index.php)
-   Wildlife Art (https://www.birdforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=469)
-   -   Waxwings limited edition prints (https://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=344658)

IanDR Tuesday 16th May 2017 08:13

Waxwings limited edition prints
 
1 Attachment(s)
I now have signed, limited edition waxwings prints available at original size (54x45cm). Message me if anyone interested and thanks all for your kind comments on my work.

IanDR Wednesday 17th May 2017 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by IanDR (Post 3566914)
I now have signed, limited edition waxwings prints available at original size (54x45cm). Message me if anyone interested and thanks all for your kind comments on my work.

The prints are giclee (fine digital print), signed, limited edition and are 95 each + P&P.
Thanks,
Ian

Pedroinspain Saturday 23rd December 2017 09:47

I really enjoy your work.
I can just feel the wind ruffling those feathers, with the odd bird bobbing to maintain its balance. Only a skilled artist can invoke such sensations.

IanDR Tuesday 27th March 2018 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedroinspain (Post 3657600)
I really enjoy your work.
I can just feel the wind ruffling those feathers, with the odd bird bobbing to maintain its balance. Only a skilled artist can invoke such sensations.

Sorry for not replying sooner Pedro - have just noticed your message!
Thank you very much, you're very kind.

Julian H Tuesday 17th April 2018 18:52

Wow...that is a wonderful piece of work...well executed!!

IanDR Saturday 26th May 2018 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julian H (Post 3706498)
Wow...that is a wonderful piece of work...well executed!!

Thank you very much Julian


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:26.

Powered by vBulletin®, copyright ©2000 - 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BirdForum Ltd 2002 - 2018