Tuesday 28th October
153. Firecrest - found 1 with a mixed feeding party, after several minutes joined by a second bird.
154. Rough-legged Buzzard
155. Red-throated diver
156. Surf Scoter
157. Bearded Tit
158. Slavonian Grebe - 2 on the sea
Wednesday 29th October
Saturday 2nd August
A week's holiday in Northumberland
Sunday 3rd August
137. Common Sandpiper
138. Great Spotted Woodpecker
Monday 4th August
139. Puffin - still some around, back and forth at sea with sand eels.
140. Arctic Tern - plenty of...
A half-term break in Suffolk
Sunday 25th May
126. Little Tern c25 at nesting colony
Monday 26th May
127. Stone Curlew
128. Sandwich Tern
129. Garden Warbler
A visit at dusk
130. Nightjar - Began calling at 9.15 and in the next 15 mins. gave a...
Friday 18th April
113. Lesser Whitethroat - a total of approx.10 in song
114. Tree Pipit - 1 performing its parachuting song flight from a bush
115. Willow Warbler - several, although non were singing until the early afternoon.