• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

`EASY TO CLEAN` coating question.... (1 Viewer)

Ingle1970

England
Hello forum ,

Can anyone tell me when the `EASY TO CLEAN` coating was added to the ATS-80HD ? .
Does anyone know the serial number were the coating was added , i know this matter has been discussed on the binocular forum and a serial number given.
Is this the same scenario with the bins , were the scope has the new coating but is absent from the box labels thanks.....

Hello forum ,

Can anyone tell me when the `EASY TO CLEAN` coating was added to the ATS-80HD ? .
Does anyone know the serial number were the coating was added , i know this matter has been discussed on the binocular forum and a serial number given.
Is this the same scenario with the bins , were the scope has the new coating but is absent from the box labels thanks.....

Hello all -

This is the serial number list that I was given for the starting of E2C on the following models -

EL 32 # L760627211
EL 42 # L760326357
Spotting scopes # U761551289
SLC 8x30 # D770600225
SLC 42 # D770155137
SLC 50 # D770255329
SLC 8x56 # D770355681
15x56 # D770556065

I don't have the serial numbers for the eyepieces, but I am pretty sure that anything starting 7710xxxxx and higher should be OK. You can test it by squirting some lens cleaning solution on the glass and see if it beads up.

Clay Taylor
Swarovski Optik N.A.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back